Gets a list of albums (photosets) for a user
- Either "select" or "list". Defaults to select.
• The select feature
- Defaults to "s"
Similar to the flickr sizing. that
is used for a photo url however Oberkampf has
You can read more about the Oberkampf sizing here.
- Displays Photosets in a list form and passes a image sizing of "m"
- Displays Photosets in a jump menu and passes a image sizing of "m"
- Displays Photosets in a list form and passes a image sizing of "t"
Required Template Tags
!! These tags are inside the oberkampf.php file
... When you create your oberkampf file
they are automatically setup
Do not edit them unless you really know what the heck your doing!!
NOTE: Only one of these template tags will be used
depending on which format you pass the displayAlbums(); function
- Contains all the html code EXCEPT the closing </select>. Oberkampf
will automatically throw that in after your albums are inserted into
the jump menu to work correctly.
- Contains your html code and replacement tags that are used to display
each photo set in a list form from top to bottom.
Certain tags will display data such as title, description, and the
photosets primary image.